The One Pot Aloo Gobi Sabzi Recipe is made in less than 20 minutes using Electric Pressure Cooker. The Aloo Gobi Sabzi is a classic North Indian dish that is perfectly blended with simple spices like turmeric, cumin and garam masala. The milk spices cooked along with tomatoes, gobi and aloo make this sabzi recipe an absolute delicacy.
Serve the One Pot Aloo Gobi Sabzi along with Traditional Punjabi Kadhi with Methi and Chawal for a quick weeknight dinner.
If you like Potato/ Aloo recipes, then you must try some of our favorites like
- Punjabi Aloo Paratha Recipe (Spiced Indian Potato Flatbread)
- Schezwan Chilli Potato Recipe (Indian Chinese)
- Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe
- Aloo Vada Recipe – Batata Vada / Deep Fried Potato Patties
- Baked Aloo Tikki Recipe – Spicy Potato Patties or Cutlets