Really need to have a rant about this! While out at a concert last night, someone threw their drink over the crowd. Annoying, but these things happen. But then I could taste it and realised I was covered in beer and a fair amount had gotten in my mouth. I tried my best to get as much off me as possible but the damage was done.
So instead of watching the band, I spent the evening in the toilet being sick and then getting my partner to pick me up early.
Really frustrated as I’ve always considered concerts ‘safe’ places to go and not worry about allergy’s and intolerances. But turns out that might not be as true as I’ve always thought.
So thank you the the guy who threw his drink for completely ruining my night (and the next two weeks).
Thanks to the Courtesy of :