I know when I first became GF, it was really difficult finding GF foods – especially candy. So I’ve compiled a list of all the GF candies that are labelled as ‘gluten free’ and sources (in Canada). I know this is far from a complete list, but I know it’ll be helpful to someone!
– All Tootsie products (dots, tootsie rolls, sugar babies, etc…) Source (Made in a gluten free facility)
– Rockets Source (Made in a gluten free facility)
– Hershey milk chocolate (check label) Source
– Brookside chocolates Source
– (Most) Hershey chocolate chips Source
– Airheads Source
– Jelly belly Source
– Hi-chew Source
– Mike and Ike (check label) Source
– Skittles (not listed on website, but labelled as gluten free on packaging)
– (Some) Dare brand products (jelly beans, real-fruit gummies, ju-jubes) Source
– Welch’s gummies Source
– Sunkist gummies (not listed on website, but labelled as gluten free on packaging)
– Huer Sensible Sweets Source
– Gangon candy Source
** These may be GF in other countries, but these are ones that I’ve tried and inspected in CANADA.
If anyone in Canada has anything else to add please let me know and I’ll add it to the list.
Thanks to the Courtesy of :