I’ve spotted a few book reviews in January for a book by Andrew Jenkinson – a bariatric surgeon. Here’s an article on the book.
His views include:
– The concept of a natural weight,
– Don’t count calories,
– Cut sugar and refined carbs,
– Eat healthy meals 2 or times a day – no snacking,
– It’s about insulin and hormones,
– Short term calorie counting leads to weight loss and then rebound,
– Fat doesn’t make you fat,
– Cook with butter or olive oil…
Sounds rather familiar! 😉
Great to have another voice going against the mainstream.
Very best wishes – Zoe
Thanks to the Courtesy of :