Challenge Goal: Workout for a minimum of 21 days during the month February.
You’ll find this month’s daily tracking calendar below. Each day, you’ll include the Exercise of the Day listed on the calendar as part of your regularly scheduled workout, or you’ll complete the daily task in addition to your workout. Work out at your own pace.
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Your choice of exercise. – Chose a workout routine that fits your current level of fitness, and work at your own pace.
- If the Exercise of the Day is not an exercise you can do, pick another exercise. (We have posted videos of all the exercises.)
- Stay hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. (If you drink much more than that or have medical limitations (due to kidney issues or other ailments), do what works for you.
- We suggest that you take at least one rest day per week.
Leave a comment below and tell us why you are joining this month’s challenge.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, please consult with your doctor. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from attempting this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could be worsened, are pregnant, have knee issues, or are suffering neck and back pain, you should speak with a professional trainer about what workouts would be best for you. Do not attempt if you have current injuries, past surgeries or other physical issues/health issues that could be affected by exercise. Don’t forget to stretch before and after working out to avoid injuries. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop.
Thanks to the Courtesy of :