Are you planning to follow a ketogenic diet? It is recommended to start cultivating the habit of meal planning. Once you are on the track of meal planning be sure you are walking towards a successful keto diet.
Prior keto menu planning will help you to lose weight. Do your research or follow a nutritionist instruction regarding foods allowed on a ketogenic diet and its quantity.
If you are the one who has an organized approach to meal prepping and planning DOWNLOAD my customizable Keto Meal Planner for FREE.
Use the printable Keto Meal Planner to make your meal prep and planning easy, quick and simple.
How to Use Printable Keto Meal Planner
- Download as many copies of the template depending on the number of weeks in a month.
- Write down the meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Alongside there is a box for calories and carbs. Calculate them according to the meals for that day and note it. This will help you to track down the total calorie intake for the week.
- When you see something visually it has a greater impact.
- There is a small guide for foods allowed on a keto diet at the bottom for easy selection of meals.
- This weekly Keto Meal Planner certainly will make you stay on track. At the end of 4 weeks check how well you have done!
Thanks to the Courtesy of :