Pizza is a famous Italian main course dish and is made with a variety of vegetables, meat, and herbs. Pure vegetarians can opt for this pizza since there is no yeast used and yogurt is used as a replacement.
No Yeast Thin Crust Veggie Pizza is a great idea for dinner parties at home and other small kids get together. Occasionally treat your family with this homemade healthy vegetarian pizza which tastes just as yummier as the veg extravaganza of famous pizza chains.
Look at more of our Homemade Pizza recipes that you can make for your weekend Brunch and Dinner:
- Potato Pizza with Gluten Free Pizza Base Recipe
- Healthy Pizza With Soy And Corns Recipe
- Harissa Roasted Carrot Pizza with Pomegranate Sauce & Greek Yogurt
- Roasted Vegetable Pizza with Oat Flour Crust
- Garlic Crust Veggie Pizza Recipe
Thanks to the Courtesy of :