Ingredients for the egg wraps (to make 1 wrap):
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of cold water
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
Ingredients for the salsa:
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely diced for garnish
Ingredients for the pulled pork:
- 2 Tablespoons sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 4 lbs pork shoulder or butt (bone-in or out)
Instructions on how to make the egg wraps:
- Whisk the eggs with the water well.
- Add the oil to a flat frying pan on medium heat and make sure the oil coats the pan well.
- Add the egg mixture into the frying pan and by moving the pan, make sure the egg mixture is distributed evenly throughout the pan.
- Cook without flipping for 5 minutes until the egg cooks and forms a flat pancake.
- Carefully slide the egg wrap out of the frying pan and onto a large plate.
Instructions on how to make the salsa:
- Toss all the salsa ingredients together and season with salt, to taste.
Instructions on how to make the pulled pork recipe:
- Put all the dry ingredients into a small bowl and mix well. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder or pork butt. Place into your slow cooker and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- Let cool and shred using two forks in the slow cooker pot to mix with the juices and flavors.
- Place the meat onto the egg wraps and top with your salsa and any other toppings you want.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 2 g
- Calories: 603
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 52 g
Thanks to the Courtesy of :