- 1 lb (450 g) shredded pork (cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) cajun seasoning
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), sliced
- 1/2 carrot (1 oz or 25 g), shredded
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 green onion (5 g), diced
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (30 g), to cook with
- Add the coconut oil to a large frying pan and saute the onions and carrots until the onions turn translucent.
- Then add in the pork and Cajun seasoning and saute on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and diced green onions and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Season with salt, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 25g
Thanks to the Courtesy of :