In this video, Eric Berg, DC, a chiropractor and health educator,talks about susceptibility to the coronavirus and other viruses in general. https://www.facebook.com/drericberg/videos/233619684694276/
Here are the highlights.
The purpose of the virus is to be delivered to the host, your cells, so it can be copied and continue. The corona virus has an affinity for the lungs.
The virus goes through five stages:
- Attached to the cell wall.
- Penetrate the cell wall.
- Replicate. They go into the nucleus and use it to replicate.
- Assemble. It will take things from your cell modify itself and come out of the cell and hide from the immune system.
- Release. That cell dies.
- Nutrients – Viruses become more aggressive when there are selenium and vitamin E deficiencies.
- Weak immune system – The micro flora in your gut has a huge influence on your immune system. When you take antibiotics or steroids or sterilize a body you greatly increase the chance of getting infections.
- Pre-existing chronic disease.
Nutritional deficiencies can make your immune system weaker and viruses stronger.
The death rate of people that are 80+ is 14.8%. Everyone else has a significantly lower percentage. It really depends on the strength of their immune system.
Nutrients deficiencies make the immune system weaker and the viruses stronger.
Covid-19 has the lowest mortality rate of these well-known viruses. Please see the chart below.
To learn more about your Immune System, watch Bullet Proof Your Immune System.
Here are some of the highlights.
- Vitamin C
– The most important vitamin for viruses. It decreases the susceptibility of getting an infection. Vitamin C is necessary to make interferon, which stops viruses by killing the infected cell. Food that has the most vitamin C is sauerkraut.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin D.
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the corona virus and why underlying conditions put you at an increased rate of risk of death.
Please see the chart of rates below.
There is another condition that increases numbers of the receptors as well. It is insulin resistance.
Insulin resistance is present in four out of the five underlying conditions that increase the death rate.
Instead of treating the underlying condition separately it would be wiser to do something about insulin resistance as it is a causing factor for the increased death rate.
What can you do about it? Start the ketogenic diet and do intermittent fasting.
For those of us who are celebrating religious holidays is hard during this virus crisis. Take time to call your family and friends and focus on how we care for each other and how we will protect them.
Disclaimer: The content of this email or Post is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
I invite you to Follow my Blog, Facebook or be added to my email distribution list. My focus is to maximize my physical performance and mental clarity, body composition, and most importantly overall health with a wholesome diet and exercise.
I will bring you compelling articles on Ketogenic and GAPS diets, the Super Slow High-Intensity Exercise Program and supplements.
To follow my Blog, please click the Follow button to receive an email when the next posting is available. Hint: You may have to click the Accept and Close button before follow is available.
I thrive on feedback. Please let me know you are interested in the content by clicking Like, Commenting or sending me a message or email about the Post.
May you Live Long Healthy.
Thanks to the Courtesy of :