- In the slow cooker place the sweet potatoes, garlic, celery, olive oil, ground cumin, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high heat for 3 hours.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Divide the soup among bowls.
- Top with sliced almond and chopped coriander and serve.
|Vitamin A||1619.8 µg|
|Vitamin C||7.6 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||46.9 µg|