- To make the filling, in a small saucepan place all the ingredients and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices are reduced by half, 5–10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- To make the cookies, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the freezer. Shape the dough into balls and place them onto prepared baking sheet. Use your thumb to press into the center of each cookie, creating a well for the jam.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Use a spoon to drop a dollop of jam into the center of each cookie and serve.
|Vitamin A||0.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||1.6 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||1 µg|