- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff the dates with the cashew nut mixture.
- Wrap each date with one piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the dates in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.
|Vitamin A||6.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||12.5 µg|