- To make the BBQ sauce, in a saucepan add the tomato sauce, water, balsamic vinegar, ground mustard, honey, maple syrup, onion powder and smoked paprika and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce thickens to your liking.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season with salt to taste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wrap each piece of sausage in a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the sausages in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minute.
- Remove from the oven and brush each piece of sausage with BBQ sauce.
- Return in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with remaining BBQ sauce.
|Vitamin A||14.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||8 µg|