- To make the chili, press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until browned, breaking into crumbles.
- Add the bell pepper, diced tomato, tomato paste, beef broth, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and ground cumin and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- To make the cheese sauce, rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, nutritional yest, garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg and almond milk in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- To serve, put a hot dog in each bun and top with the chili, paleo cheese sauce and chopped onion (if using).
|Vitamin A||64.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||29.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||98.8 µg|