- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the dried parsley and cayenne pepper and mix to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and remove from the heat.
- Set aside.
- Place the steamer basket in a large pot.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water.
- Place the cauliflower florets into the basket.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Remove the cauliflower from the steamer basket and mash with a potato masher.
- Add the almond milk and nutritional yeast and mix to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture into a lightly greased baking dish and top with mashed cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with chopped jalapeno peppers.
- In a bowl place the mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of water and mix to combine.
- Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25- 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with cooked bacon and chopped parsley and serve.
|Vitamin A||15.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||38.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||42.4 µg|