- To make the salad, place the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, dried dill, onion powder, dried chives and dried parsley in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken, bacon, celery, bell pepper and onion and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour or until ready to serve.
- To make the tortillas, place the eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl place the coconut flour, psyllium husk, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika and mix to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Grease a small pan with oil.
- Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out into a 6 ½ -7 inch round with the back of your measuring cup.
- When the edges are golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve the tortillas immediately with chicken salad.
|Vitamin A||133 µg|
|Vitamin C||40.3 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||50.2 µg|