- In a bowl, place the ground flaxseed and cinnamon and mix to combine. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the egg whites and almond milk.
- Using an electric mixer, beat until the mixture triples in volume.
- Slowly add the flaxseed mixture to the egg white mixture and beat to combine.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||2 µg|
|Vitamin C||5.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||14.6 µg|