- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, honey and beat until pale and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Arrange the pears in the pan, pressing into the batter.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
|Vitamin A||21.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||4.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||14.7 µg|