- Place the egg, mustard powder and lemon juice in the blender cup or jar that just fits the head of your immersion blender.
- Add the avocado oil and allow to settle for 15 seconds.
- Place head of immersion blender at the bottom of cup and turn it on high speed.
- Do not move the head for 30 seconds or until a white, creamy, thick mayo forms at the bottom by the head.
- As mayonnaise forms, slowly tilt and lift the head of the immersion blender until all oil is emulsified.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
|Vitamin A||2.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||0.9 µg|