Making simple, wholesome and tasty everyday meals is what most working professionals and college students long for. With many living away from home, either single or along with a partner, we are looking for easy recipes for beginners, which can get you started in the kitchen.
This is a meal plan created just for you focussing on easy Recipes For Beginners from Breakfast, Lunch/ Dinner Recipes that you can make in your kitchen with everyday ingredients which are local, fresh and easy available from local stores or from online stores like Big Basket. Grophers & Amazon prime now.
This meal plan has recipes such as One Pot Vegetable Biryani, Homemade Sofi Idli, Boondi Raita, One Pot Rajma Masala, Spicy And Tangy Bread Upma, Scrambled Paneer Sandwich, Oat Banana Pancakes and much more. For Breakfast, along with these recipes you can serve your favorite beverage such as Masala Chai, Adrak Chai, Filter Coffee, Espresso Coffee etc.
In this Weekly Easy Recipes For Beginners, you need some basic appliances such as
There are some recipes which are made in Electric Pressure Cooker, but if you don’t own one, you can make the same recipes in normal Pressure Cooker. For Sandwiches, instead of grilling it in the Sandwich Maker, you can toast the sandwich on a Tawa or Flat Pan.
We will also tell you the ingredients that you need to buy for recipes that is mentioned here from Monday to Sunday, so that you can shop on weekends and keep it ready. There are ingredients such as Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chillies, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Rice, Ghee, Whole Wheat Flour, Coriander Leaves, and Lemon that you must always have in your fridge. Other than this, below is an articles that will tell you what Masalas you must have in your kitchen.
Shopping Ingredients You Need To Buy This Week
- MONDAY – Idli Batter, Coconut Oil, Pearl Onions, Fresh Coconut, Roasted Gram Dal, Dry Red Chillies, White Urad Dal, Rajma, Garam Masala Powder, Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick
- TUESDAY – Green Bell Pepper, Chaat Masala Powder, Bread
- WEDNESDAY – Banana, Hung Curd, Honey, Oat Cookies, Pistachios, Quinoa, Olive Oil, Star Anise, Parley Leaves
- THURSDAY – Puffed Rice, Curry Leaves, Peanuts, Green Peas, Paneer, Kalonji, Cashew Nuts, Mint Leaves
- FRIDAY- Gram Flour, Flax Seeds Powder, Curd, Mushrooms, Bhindi
- SATURDAY- Oats, Baking Soda, Banana, Coffee, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Buttermilk, Butter, Strawberries, Chocolate Sauce, Hakka Noodles, Carrot, Cabbage, Green Beans, Spring Onion, Black Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce, Red Chilli Sauce, Chilli Vinegar
- SUNDAY – Corn, Red Chilli Flakes, Cheese, Potato, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Boondi