- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook the pork with
- 1 lb (450 g) pork boneless shoulder, butt, or loin, cubed
- 4 cups (1 L) of bone broth
- 1 head of cabbage (1.5 lb or 700 g), diced
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger (5 g), diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Add coconut oil to a large pot and turn the heat to high. Add in the cubed pork and onions and saute until lightly browned.
- Add in the bone broth along with the cabbage, ginger, and garlic.
- Simmer for 90 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and salt, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 22 g
Thanks to the Courtesy of :