- 4 lb (1.8 kg) pork shoulder or butt
- 1/2 cup (48 g) cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- Salt, to taste
- Rub the cajun seasoning all over the pork.
- Place the pork into the crockpot (cut it up if needed).
- Add the 1/2 cup (120 ml) of broth into the slow cooker.
- Set the crockpot on low for 10 hours.
- Add salt to taste when you shred the pork.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 423
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 40 g
Thanks to the Courtesy of :